find HAPPINESS within YOURSELF, and not elsewhere

Friday, August 14, 2009

Did u celebrate Gokulastami?

Yesterday was Gokulastami, did you all went to temple or prayed at home, like me? I prepared Vada and Appam, then went to my friend's home and had dinner together. I also made Krishna's foot prints with my hand dipped in rice flour batter. I know we all have carpets and its not possible to make on them. So, i made it on the cookie sheet and placed in front of Swami shelf. You can also share your way of celebration, if any and share recipes.
Janmashtami 2009

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I just went through your blog. Sharing the Celeberation of Gokulastami was good. Definetly it requires some comments for it. I was in office on that day ( IT workers fate)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thanks for ur comment. My friend, that i mentioned in my post is also in IT field. So, we celebrated with them late evening on that day.

    ReplyDelete